This session will cover the following – and more:
- The “Code” of Literary Nonfiction
- Where and how to find/mine ideas for stories
- How and where to conduct the research for Literary Nonfiction stories
- Methods of creating the “Storyboard” for Literary Nonfiction (and many other genres as well)
- How to avoid the pitfalls particular to this genre (there are many!)
Whether participants are beginners or experienced in writing Literary Nonfiction, all will receive practical suggestions/tips/advice that will help them as they develop their skills in this area.